We're always looking to amplify our business with new talent.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Two Octobers is a boutique digital agency providing online marketing services with a strong focus on measurable results. Our team is small, smart, and fanatically analytical. We’re looking for bright, energetic marketing professionals to help us grow.
Our current opening is for a Digital Marketing Manager.
Two Octobers’ work environment is friendly and results-oriented. Our core values are: be smarter; answer questions with data; start with a business goal; be collaborative; understand consumer behavior; get ideas from humans, get efficiency from tools.
We also like dogs in the office, unless they are crazy. We like crazy dogs too, just not in the office.
Learn more about our company at http://twooctobers.com/ . If you’re interested in the Digital Marketing Manager position, please provide a cover letter and resume via Indeed.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Digital Marketing Specialist supports the Digital Marketing Managers in the management of digital marketing campaigns, with a particular focus on search marketing in Google AdWords and Bing. The Digital Marketing Specialist assists with a variety of projects and tasks including, but not limited to, bid and budget management, keyword research and analysis, text ad creation, regular reporting, and performance data analysis.
Our goal with every client is to demonstrate that digital marketing is having a real business impact. The Digital Marketing Specialist uses every tool at their disposal to further this goal, including passion, creativity, and a lot of number crunching.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Support digital marketing day-to-day operations, including campaigns, performance data analysis, text ad creation, reporting, and other projects and tasks.
- Research, maintain, and report on marketing data to aid Digital Marketing Manager in determining campaign direction.
- Assist in planning and implementation of AdWords and Bing campaigns.
- Understand and support clients’ business goals.
- Assist in tracking utilization, performance, and traffic analytics to optimize keywords.
- Assist in creating materials used for proposals, correspondence, and presentation materials and reports.
- Collect and analyze data on customer preferences and buying habits to identify potential markets.
- Conduct research on online consumer trends to predict successful digital marketing strategies.
- Assist in reporting detailed performance data, trends, and results for AdWords and Bing campaigns.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong aptitude for analytical and quantitative reasoning; ability to identify business questions and conduct data analyses in order to find answers.
- Demonstrated ability to apply marketing concepts to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrated aptitude for understanding consumer behavior.
- Proficient in Excel, with ability to learn pivot tables, vlookups, and formula building for text manipulation and data analysis.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize projects, pay attention to detail, and multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and active listening skills.
- Function effectively under pressure and maintain a sense of humor.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Willingness to help wherever needed, and to encourage teamwork.
- Work effectively in a diverse team environment.
Education and Experience
- 4 year degree in Marketing, Business or related field is desirable. Will consider a combination of experience and education related to the position.
- 1 year of experience in digital marketing is a plus.
- Knowledge of Google AdWords is preferred.
- Experience or skills that demonstrate a strong quantitative and analytical mindset.
- Aptitude for understanding consumer behavior.
Essential Job Functions
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach and handle items: must be able to use hands, stoop, bend, and reach with hands and arms.
- Requires ability to sit for extended periods of time at computer.
- Ability to have clear vision at 20 inches or less, and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Requires the ability to speak, read, write, see, and hear to perform essential duties of the job, and be able to communicate clearly.
- Must be able to perform and complete multiple tasks.