paid media Manager
We’re hiring for a Paid Media Manager. This is a regular, full-time position.
Read the job description below and if you’d like to apply, please submit your resume via the Two Octobers’ website at our careers link. Please provide a cover letter along with your resume. In the cover letter, describe how your paid media experience and skills would bring value to Two Octobers and the Paid Media Manager position.
Two Octobers is based in Denver, CO. Remote applicants will be considered for this position. Learn more about Two Octobers on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.
Focus of the position
The Paid Media Manager manages various client accounts, with primary responsibility for paid media management, including Google Ads and Facebook. Additional responsibilities include client communication, regular reporting, and landing page optimization.
Two Octobers is a Certified B Corporation. As a purpose-driven company that makes the world a better place by cultivating growth in values-driven organizations, we seek to be a positive force in the lives of our clients, our employees, the community, and the world as a whole.
Two Octobers is a team of experts, teachers, and collaborators who take a human-centered approach to data-driven marketing and decision making, so that we can have real business impact for our customers.
Our services combine best-in-class execution with coaching and training to help marketers achieve extraordinary results.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Provide account management and digital services to clients; develop new and improve existing campaigns, and pursue new opportunities.
- Understand and support clients’ business goals.
- Research, manage, and optimize paid media accounts. Leverage the best tactics and platforms to meet client goals.
- Manage and track utilization, performance, and traffic analytics to optimize keywords.
- Ensure campaigns stay within budget and meet quality expectations.
- Recommend website changes and/or build landing pages effective for paid media campaigns.
- Build strong relationships with clients and effectively communicate strategy, opportunities, and results with stakeholders.
- Manage and optimize campaigns in Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Amazon, Google Analytics and other digital advertising platforms.
- Implement tracking via Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager in order to set up goals for digital marketing campaigns. Deliver reporting on campaign results to clients using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and other platforms. Prepare monthly reports for clients.
- Manage administrative needs of projects, including order processing and prompt client communication.
- Continually measure and assess client satisfaction with services.
- Advise sales and clients with regards to digital advertising and tracking “best practices”.
- Develop innovative techniques that use digital media to market products/services.
- Share and teach what you know with members of the company; collaborate with all team members to implement new programs and initiatives.
All employees of Two Octobers aspire to continuously improve ourselves, the company, and our work, in keeping with our values, our purpose and our commitment to being a positive force.
- Work in accordance with our values:
- Do better together – We value teamwork and collaboration over individual achievement. We share knowledge to help each other, our clients, and our community thrive.
- Embrace curiosity – We seek to learn from everywhere and everyone in order to fuel innovation and grow as individuals.
- Do good work – When we do something we do it well and continuously seek to do better. We have a positive impact on clients, each other, and the world.
- Be analytical – We start by understanding the problem. We measure, analyze and test. We deliver better results.
- Celebrate diverse perspectives and backgrounds and honor every person’s voice.
- Share feelings, ideas and perspectives openly and with compassion for others.
- Consider environmental impact in all actions and decisions.
Education and Experience
- A 4-year degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Math or related field is desirable. Will consider a combination of experience and education related to the position.
- 3+ years of experience managing digital advertising campaigns, with full responsibility for all aspects of the campaigns. Demonstrated experience with large campaigns is preferred. Ad platform certification is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience with two or more of the following:
- Website Usability
- Marketing Analytics
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Social Media Management
- Experience or skills that demonstrate a quantitative and analytical mindset.
- Proficiency in the knowledge and skills identified for the position.
Knowledge and Skills
- Highly proficient in at least two of the following digital advertising platforms: Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook and Instagram, Pinterest.
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, including setup, troubleshooting, and advanced reporting.
- Proficient in Google Sheets or Excel. Adept with pivot tables, vlookups, queries, and formula building for text manipulation and data analysis.
- Aptitude for analytical and quantitative reasoning; work experience demonstrating ability to identify business questions and conduct data analyses in order to find answers.
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing in business. Demonstrated aptitude for understanding consumer behavior.
- Organizational, problem solving, and time management skills. Ability to prioritize projects, pay attention to detail, and multi-task. Function effectively under pressure and maintain a sense of humor.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong active listening skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills. Work effectively in a diverse team environment.
- Willingness to help wherever needed, and to encourage teamwork.
Essential Job Functions
- Requires ability to work for extended periods of time at a computer.
- Requires the ability to speak, read, write, see, and hear to perform essential duties of the job, and be able to communicate clearly.
The paid media manager position pays $52,250 to $72,250 per year, depending on qualifications, plus benefits.