Senior Paid Media Manager
We’re hiring for a Senior Paid Media Manager. This is a regular, full-time position.
Read the job description below and if you’d like to apply, please submit your resume via the Two Octobers’ website at the careers link. Please provide a cover letter along with your resume. In the cover letter, describe how your paid media experience and skills would bring value to Two Octobers and the Senior Paid Media Manager position.
Two Octobers is based in Denver, CO. Applicants who reside in the U.S. will be considered for this remote position. Learn more about Two Octobers on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.
Focus of the position
The Senior Paid Media Manager manages various client accounts, with primary responsibility for digital advertising, including Google Ads and Facebook. Additional responsibilities include client communication and regular reporting.
Two Octobers is a Certified B Corporation. As a purpose-driven company that makes the world a better place by cultivating growth in values-driven organizations, we seek to be a positive force in the lives of our clients, our employees, the community, and the world as a whole.
Two Octobers is a team of experts, teachers and collaborators who take a human-centered approach to data-driven marketing and decision making, so that we can have real business impact for our customers.
Our services combine best-in-class execution with coaching and training to help marketers achieve extraordinary results.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Build, manage, and optimize campaigns in Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising (Bing). Depending on experience, may also manage campaigns in Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn, and other advertising networks.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and effectively communicate strategy, opportunities, and results with stakeholders. Ensure client satisfaction.
- Understand and support clients’ business goals. Develop advertising strategies and budgets which achieve clients’ objectives.
- Leverage the best tactics within each platform to optimize performance towards client KPIs, including keywords, audiences, ad creative, bid strategies. Ensure campaigns stay within budget.
- Implement tracking via Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager in order to set up goals for digital marketing campaigns. Deliver reporting on campaign results to clients using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and other platforms. Prepare monthly reports for clients.
- Manage administrative needs of projects, including order processing and prompt client communication.
- Advise clients with regards to digital advertising, tracking, landing pages, and website “best practices”.
- Share and teach what you know with colleagues; collaborate with junior team members to implement new programs and initiatives.
All employees of Two Octobers aspire to continuously improve ourselves, the company, and our work, in keeping with our values, our purpose and our commitment to being a positive force.
- Work in accordance with our values:
- Do better together – We value teamwork and collaboration over individual achievement. We share knowledge to help each other, our clients, and our community thrive.
- Embrace curiosity – We seek to learn from everywhere and everyone in order to to fuel innovation and grow as individuals.
- Do good work – When we do something we do it well and continuously seek to do better. We have a positive impact on clients, each other, and the world.
- Be analytical – We start by understanding the problem. We measure, analyze and test. We deliver better results.
- Celebrate diverse perspectives and backgrounds and honor every person’s voice.
- Share feelings, ideas and perspectives openly and with compassion for others.
- Consider environmental impact in all actions and decisions.
- A 4-year degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Math or related field is desirable. Will consider a combination of experience and education related to the position.
- 6+ years of experience managing digital advertising campaigns, with full responsibility for all aspects of the campaigns. Demonstrated experience with large campaigns is preferred. Ad platform certification is a plus.
- 2+ years in a leading role in communicating with clients or senior stakeholders.
- 2+ years of experience with two or more of the following:
- Website Usability
- Marketing Analytics
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Social Media Management
- Experience or skills that demonstrate a quantitative and analytical mindset.
- Proficiency in the knowledge and skills identified for the position.
Knowledge and Skills
- Highly proficient in at least two of the following digital advertising platforms: Google, Microsoft, Facebook and Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, including setup, troubleshooting, and advanced reporting.
- Demonstrated leading role in communicating with clients or senior stakeholders.
- Proficient in Google Sheets or Excel. Adept with pivot tables, vlookups, queries, and formula building for text manipulation and data analysis.
- Aptitude for analytical and quantitative reasoning; work experience demonstrating ability to identify business questions and conduct data analyses in order to find answers.
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing in business. Demonstrated aptitude for understanding consumer behavior.
- Organizational, problem solving, and time management skills. Ability to prioritize projects, pay attention to detail, and multi-task. Function effectively under pressure and maintain a sense of humor.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong active listening skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills. Work effectively in a diverse team environment.
- Willingness to help wherever needed, and to encourage teamwork.
Essential Job Functions
- Requires ability to work for extended periods of time at a computer.
- Requires the ability to speak, read, write, see, and hear to perform essential duties of the job, and be able to communicate clearly.