You're Not Using Your Own Data Well Enough
New Content & SEO Opportunities with Search Explorer
You probably know who your site’s audience is, what pages they frequent, and what products they buy. But do you understand the beating pulse of consumer intent that led your prospects and customers to your site?
We are going deeper than ever before in harnessing search query data in a way that provides context, trends, and exposes opportunities. In this workshop, you will learn how with the right visualization and story behind query data, you can find elusive business intelligence within your own data.
About this event
Join Noah Learner as he demos Search Explorer, a Two Octobers tool built to uncover business gems. He will be joined by Blake Denman, founder at RicketyRoo, who has been using Search Explorer since 2020 to mine business intelligence and drive results for his clients.
- Free demo of Search Explorer, a proprietary tool
- Lessons in how to extract business intelligence insights from search query data
- Step-by-step instruction on search query analysis and insight on why this is important data. Topics will include:
- Trending keywords: what frequency and fluctuation can tell you about market trends
- Root queries: aggregated statistics for words and phrases that occur in multiple queries for which you appeared in search results
- Question searches: queries containing what, how, why, are, can, when, etc can expose that critical question of: “how can I answer the questions my prospects are asking?”
- Query position juxtaposed with page data
- Areas of site content cannibalization
- Data storytelling techniques that will bring gravity to your analysis and findings
- This workshop content will be advanced, but after covering one hour of content, we will also be offering an optional 30 minute office hours session for personalized Q&A afterwards.
Noah Learner is a Product Director at Two Octobers, a role in which he has an intense focus on tool-building, automation, and helping businesses grow. Also a co-founder of Agency Automators, Noah builds tools for digital marketers with Apps Script + Node.js. He is the mastermind behind Google Sheets add-ons like Postamatic, serverless data warehousing solutions, data studio reporting solutions, and e-commerce and CRO tools like BikeBasket and RingMyBell. Above all else, Noah loves collaborating with other digital marketers, whether it is building tools together, brainstorming on Zoom, or speaking at conferences and Meetups.
We love educating marketers! See below for a few upcoming online workshops