Learn About Apprenticeship
You may have heard of apprenticeship before, perhaps in the context of a skilled tradesperson like a plumber. But apprenticeships can be designed for white-collar professions too, and professional apprenticeships can create a pathway to fulfilling careers for non-traditional candidates, opening up the potential talent pool for businesses.
Two Octobers’ interest in apprenticeship began when we were brainstorming how to increase demographic diversity in our business. We faced a fundamental problem: how could we hire more diverse team members when the pool of experienced practitioners in our field isn’t as diverse as the US population?
It turns out we can create a pathway to well-paying, in-demand careers, without an expensive college degree, by creating a Registered Apprenticeship program.
We invite marketing agencies and professionals from other industries to learn:
- how our digital marketing apprenticeship program works,
- how you can hire a digital marketing apprentice in Colorado,
- how you can create similar certifications in other states and other industries.
Thursday, March 16, 2023
11 am – noon Mountain Time
- Our registered apprenticeship program
- Our apprentice Karen Carr shares her story at US Dept. of Labor’s Apprenticeship.gov: Registered Apprenticeships Open Doors to Dream Careers
As a Certified B Corp, we believe in the power of business to make societal change. Through our Registered Apprenticeship program, we aim to increase diversity of professionals in the field of digital marketing.