B Corp Marketing Agency
Two Octobers is a digital marketing agency with a difference
Sure, we’re a team of experts in digital marketing. Naturally, we help businesses achieve extraordinary results through marketing analytics, seo and content, and paid media. But we’re really here to help make the world a better place. How?
Let’s upend the traditional client-agency relationship. Engage in our one-on-one training or free digital marketing workshops to grow your knowledge in this fast-moving field. We’re not worried about teaching ourselves out of a job; we want to help clients create blended in-house and out-of-house teams that collaborate to generate better business results.
Digital marketing is all about data. So we share some of the data-centric digital marketing tools we’ve built. One of our recent innovations: making big-data solutions available to small agencies and brands with Two Octobers Explorer.
The cost of education is a big factor in the digital divide and pay equity disparity. Join us in creating a pathway to well-paying, in-demand careers, without an expensive college degree, by hiring a digital marketing apprentice at your company. We built this Registered Apprenticeship program from the ground up to transform career development in our field.
What underlies it all? Being a proud member of the B Corp community.
it’s not business as usual.
Our certification as a B Corp™ secures our commitment to using business as a force for good. We are proud of our association with B Corp.
We want to be a positive force and be of service to our clients, employees, community, and world as a whole. This creates a network effect that provides the nutrients to foster viral growth.
What is a B Corp?
B Corps are businesses that meet the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability.
- There are over 3,000 Certified B Corporations from more than 130 industries and 60 countries with 1 unifying goal: to redefine success in business.
- B Corps are leaders of a global movement of people using business as a force for good.
- Certified B Corporations amend their governance so that, by law, they can make decisions and implement practices that consider not just shareholder value, but the impact on all stakeholders —employees, customers, society, and the environment.*
- The B Corp community works toward reduced inequality, lower levels of poverty, a healthier environment, stronger communities, and the creation of high-quality jobs with dignity and purpose.
- B Corp Certification is a highly selective status. Companies must document their positive impact to qualify and undergo verification every three years to maintain their Certification.