B Corp Marketing Agency
Two Octobers is a digital marketing agency with a difference
Trusted by purpose-driven businesses
The B Corp Difference
Sure, we’re a team of experts in digital marketing. Naturally, we help businesses achieve extraordinary results through marketing analytics, seo and content, and paid media. But we’re really here to help make the world a better place. How?
Let’s upend the traditional client-agency relationship. Engage in our one-on-one training to grow your knowledge in this fast-moving field. We’re not worried about teaching ourselves out of a job; we want to help clients create blended in-house and out-of-house teams that collaborate to generate better business results.
Let’s get better at embracing diverse perspectives. Everyone benefits when everyone has a voice, and yet the marketing and advertising industry isn’t very diverse. Previous experience and an expensive college degree don’t have to be the norm. Instead, let’s invest in career development. We built a Registered Apprenticeship in digital marketing to create a pathway to well-paying, in-demand careers. Join us by hiring a digital marketing apprentice at your company.
What underlies it all? Being a proud member of the B Corp community, demonstrating every day that business can be a force for good.
B Corps are businesses that meet the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability.
- There are over 6,500 Certified B Corporations from more than 160 industries and 90 countries with 1 unifying goal: to redefine success in business.
- B Corps are leaders of a global movement of people using business as a force for good.
- Certified B Corporations amend their governance so that, by law, they can make decisions and implement practices that consider not just shareholder value, but the impact on all stakeholders —employees, customers, society, and the environment.*
- The B Corp community works toward reduced inequality, lower levels of poverty, a healthier environment, stronger communities, and the creation of high-quality jobs with dignity and purpose.
- B Corp Certification is a highly selective status. Companies must document their positive impact to qualify and undergo verification every three years to maintain their Certification.
Two Octobers was founded in 2010 with a desire to be a great place to work: where workers could do their best work and where we were really making an impact on the businesses and non-profits we're serving. When we found out about B Corp certification, it seemed like a great way to prove to the world that we do what we say we do.
Being a B Corp has been more beneficial than we imagined.
- Employee engagement. Everybody in the organization was part of the process of becoming certified as a B Corp, and as a result learned how they could influence the business in ways that mattered to them personally. The organization as a whole is now more engaged in what else we can do to have an impact in our community and in our industry.
- Community. We're grateful to be connected with the community of like-minded people who are using business as a force for good.
- Inspiration. Being a B Corp inspired us to think bigger. Instead of just thinking about how to improve our business for our team members and people we work with directly, we started thinking about how we could be a part in solving societal problems. This bigger-picture thinking inspired our digital marketing apprenticeship, a program we developed after initial B Corp certification.