Get up to speed on Google Analytics 4 (GA4) with our tutorials and articles.
- An introduction to GA4
- How web tracking works
Features in GA4
- How GA4 will impact your business – and when to switch
- How to use path explorations in GA4
- Guide to scroll tracking in GA4
- GA4 advanced segments: make comparisons more useful
- GA4 funnel explorations: where do users go after landing?
Advanced ga4 techniques
ga4 and Looker Studio
GA4 video Tutorials
- GA4 vs. Universal Analytics: key differences
- GA4 events: parameters, custom events, tracking, and more
- Navigating the GA4 interface: reporting, exploring and more
- GA4 reporting tutorial
- “Views”: How to create and report on filtered data
- Segments: How to make comparisons more useful
- Attribution models: How they work
- How are Session Duration and Average Engagement Time per Session calculated?
- Path explorations: The new behavior flow report (sort of)
- Funnel exploration: Where do users go after landing?
- Guide to GA4 scroll tracking
GA4 and Looker Studio
Looking for assistance with GA4? Two Octobers helps business setup and customize GA4, learn how to use GA4 better, and integrate it with their marketing reporting & analysis.