How to Build a Goal-Oriented Content Strategy for Nonprofits
Content marketing is at the forefront of website strategy right now – but where should you start? What should your goals be?
Content is one of your most powerful tools when it comes to telling your organization’s story and meeting your audience in the stages of research and discovery. Two Octobers’ online workshop will teach you how to use a data-driven approach to craft a content plan that will reap exponential online benefits. Join Yasmin (Davila) Burgess, Two Octobers’ Head of Content, in this one-hour session to learn how to measure and optimize your content strategy in a way that has real impact.
Thousands of nonprofit websites target the same topics. Getting started with a differentiated content marketing strategy can seem daunting and overwhelming. In this session, we walk through how to craft a successful content marketing plan that is built on addressing user needs and improving organic search performance. We show you how to get started, including: how to identify topics to focus on, what content to produce, how to utilize existing content and how to measure success for yourself and your stakeholders.
- Learn the best free or readily available tools for conducting data-driven research
- Find the methods most effective at honing in on the topics and subjects that will guide your strategy
- Learn how to produce purposeful content that supports your organization’s goals like driving donations, increasing brand awareness, attracting volunteers and more
- Discover proven best practices when producing new content
- Learn how best to repurpose existing content
- Determine the best KPIs and measurement plan to set in conjunction with your content efforts
Yasmin (Davila) Burgess wields a powerful background in both search engine optimization as well as content marketing. At the helm of the content marketing program at Two Octobers, she uses her expertise in analytics, consumer behavior, search algorithms, and user experience to help businesses connect to their audiences.
We love educating marketers! See below for a few upcoming online workshops