Giving Tuesday Digital Marketing Playbook
#GivingTuesday has the power to transform your organization and community. Are you riding the wave of this generosity movement or just being pulled along with the tide?
About this event
Join Two Octobers’ Principal Kris Skavish and get her playbook for how she helps our purpose-driven clients untangle integrated marketing campaigns during high-stakes moments. In this two-hour online workshop, Kris will cover strategic and tactical ways you can leverage your digital marketing and analytics to magnify and measure your efforts. There will be time during dedicated office hours to dive into your organization’s specific plans and questions.
- Examples of how big of an impact #GivingTuesday can have on nonprofit organizations.
- Best-in-market examples of integrated #GivingTuesday campaigns.
- A laundry list of tactical recommendations within email, social, search, and content marketing.
- Must-do analytics checklists for reading the success of your campaign.
- The opportunity for one-on-one questions with Kris to discuss and troubleshoot your specific campaign.
Online conference information will be provided upon registration.
Kris Skavish has a knack for problem-solving and a passion for helping purpose-driven businesses grow. She is a CEO and co-founder of Two Octobers, a fanatically-analytical digital marketing agency based in Denver. Two Octobers was founded with the purpose of helping good people and organizations make better, more informed decisions. To formalize our commitment, Two Octobers became a certified B Corp in the summer of 2020.
We love educating marketers! See below for a few upcoming online workshops