Leading Out, Selling Through COVID-19
How Bike Shops Can Survive and Thrive with E-commerce & Marketing
About this event
We’ve triangulated e-commerce and marketing questions and concerns from dozens of bike shops who are facing similar challenges across the US. How can I turn on my online shopping cart? How do I go from just doing business to doing business well? What should I leverage in the digital marketing space: PPC, social, email? Join Noah Learner, Two Octobers’ Product Director and founder of Bike Shop SEO, to form a go-ahead plan for how to push your bike shop through unchartered territory. He and Matt Donovan, the owner of Dedham Bike Shop, will share from strategies and learnings they’ve gathered in the last few weeks.
- Learn how to leverage site features like online shopping, online service appointment bookings, curbside pickup, gift cards, and more
- Create a local marketing strategy for COVID-19 times
- Hear our recommendations on what digital marketing tactics to explore in:
- Google Ads (PPC & Shopping)
- Facebook and other social platforms
- Leverage a community of bike shops who are facing similar challenges
- Float specific questions by Noah during an office hours session following the workshop
Date: This workshop is not being offered at this time. See below for a recording of our last session.
Category: Marketing Strategy & Analytics Training
Noah Learner is Product Director at Two Octobers, where he builds tools to help digital marketers succeed. Noah is an expert on ecommerce, SEO and automation. Prior to Two Octobers, Noah ran Bike Shop SEO, a digital marketing agency devoted to revenue growth for bike shops.
Past attendees rate our online workshops an average of 3.7/4!
"I had the opportunity to receive some marketing training from staff at Two Octobers, and I was very impressed by their professionalism, enthusiasm about the field, and depth of knowledge."
- Kirsten Mathison
blast from the past
View a previous recording of this workshop below.
Recorded live webinar
why join the live webinar?
Live workshops are more interactive. You won’t want to miss the office hours offered at the end of each session, where attendees ask questions and interact not only with our knowledgeable presenters, but also with each other, to extend their learnings from the workshop.
We love educating marketers! See below for a few upcoming online workshops