12 Digital Marketing Tips for the Holidays
Ecommerce retail sales have been growing year-over-year, and in 2020 with a COVID-19 backdrop, we anticipate that online sales will be critical for businesses this holiday season. Are you ready to press go?
About this event
Join Two Octobers’ Digital Director Maggie Castle and learn how she’s helped businesses drive ecommerce sales for multiple businesses over the last six holiday periods. In this two-hour online workshop, Maggie will cover strategic and tactical ways you can maximize revenue and ROAS this holiday, and the content is guaranteed to be original. There will be time during dedicated office hours to dive into your organization’s specific plans and questions.
- On-site user experience tweaks and optimizations that will result in conversion rate lift
- Analytics architecture that will pay off in real-time moments and in years to come
- Tips for ROAS-positive paid media during this highly competitive season
- Digital marketing tactical playbook and checklist
- Key dates and statistics to help you tell the story of your plan to your colleagues and stakeholders
- Opportunity for one-on-one questions with Maggie to discuss and troubleshoot your specific campaign
Online conference information will be provided upon registration.
Maggie Castle is the Head of SEM at Two Octobers, where she also leads the Digital Marketing Training group and spearheads the workshop program. Ecommerce is where most of her marketing expertise falls, and she expects to be very busy come November! She has been working in digital marketing for almost ten years, four of which have been spent growing with Two Octobers.
Past attendees rate our online workshops an average of 3.7/4!
"I had the opportunity to receive some marketing training from staff at Two Octobers, and I was very impressed by their professionalism, enthusiasm about the field, and depth of knowledge."
- Kirsten Mathison
We love educating marketers! See below for a few upcoming online workshops